Monday, August 18, 2014

Pin Inspirations

Like most people these days I go crazy over pinterest pictures and get very inspired at least for those minutes that im searching... Which everyone knows in {pinterest time} the few minutes you think your searching are really hours. Since I find myself pinning about every cute apartment decor, wedding dress, and diy project that pops on my front page. I thought I'd show you some of the cute things I'm loving recently. Its always good to share with someone who has the same pinterest love as me. If you are planning your wedding and aren't pinteresting for it I would definitely say get one and PIN AWAY! i love how easy it is to keep all my great ideas in one place and easily pull my boards up on my phone, that way when im thrifting or shopping I can easily look at the projects I have in mind and find the things I need.


Recently LOVING this light fixture. So adorable! a pottery barn knockoff. 


^^^ Here is the link above if you are wanting to take on the task of beading each bead!
Don't think I'm quite ready for a big light fixture diy just yet,
honestly because we don't have a place yet/ I am getting married in March but already thinking of our first place (DON'T JUDGE) 

Its called planning... maybe a few months too early, but who cares with a cute DIY like this I'll have to keep it in mind.
Another one of my recent pins that might be easier to tackle and not take up too much room in storage 


Loving this frame with small hooks to hang necklaces. This would be easy to thrift a cute frame and spray paint any color and maybe sand some of the paint off for a more shabby chic look. Loving the white/cream color. Maybe this size and another a little smaller with chicken wire or burlap so I can hang earrings. This is great if I don't have a lot of room on the counter, but have wall space!

I also have one of those body manikins, but don't think I will be able to move that in right away, might freak out "THE MAN" a little bit. 


Talking about our place and planning. I love neutrals. Obsessing over lanterns and candles to add coziness. 
Baskets of throws and blankets
plenty of pillows
comfortable couches
photo walls.

So loving this look... I may be already stocking up on blankets...
my fiance may think its a little much 
to have more then 3 blankets just for a living room, but for me 
YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH!

Just one more never hurts right?
its a definite must.

What is a must in your house????
Is there something you just can't live without? 


xoxox, Meghan
Until next time



No comments:

Post a Comment