Friday, August 8, 2014

{The Budget Bride}

Lets start off {Here}.

I'm Meghan. Like most girls I always dreamed of getting married and having that perfect wedding. Then BAM! I got engaged this summer. Now at 19! I am a bride-to-be on a budget! My goal… well its to get that pinterest rustic barn wedding…
you know the one you find yourself pinning on your Board titled "PERFECT/DREAM WEDDING" yeah.
I've also realized its much easier to pin those pins when you have a overflowing bank account, which in my case is definitely not reality.

One thing I can do is take those ideas and turn them into more realistic things that I can do by "DIY".

Whether you are crafty or have no craftiness in you. Almost anyone can follow simple step to step tutorials. 

I hope that whether your just planning for the future or if your also in this adventure of planning your own wedding like me, you can find some things that can help you plan your perfect day! 

Here are a couple pictures of me and my fiancĂ©. So you can feel like you know me a little better.

I'd love to hear about your planning process. Has it been a piece of cake? or a total nightmare? Are you a bridezilla? Are you that sweet and carefree type? 
Ok. No one wants to admit to being a bridezilla, but I can assure you there are times when it comes out in all of us.

xoxox
-Meghan



No comments:

Post a Comment